To ensure we comply with GDPR, effective from May 25th 2018, we wish to clarify how we process your data as a supplier of goods or services to you or as a recipient of goods or services from you.
As an integral part of our legitimate business interaction with you, we will retain the following information, if supplied by yourself at the time of original interaction:
• Trading Name
• Telephone Number & Address
• Email Address
• Payment Details
We will use this data to administrate the supply of goods or services either to you or from you.
We will store these details digitally and, in order to protect your information, we will use suitable and adequate Antivirus, Antispyware, Anti-Phishing, Malware and Firewall protection. We will only use this data in communication with you.
Retention of Data
We will keep your information until we no longer have any need to communicate with you and in line with our Data Retention Policy, which can be obtained on request.
Where we have supplied goods or services or made a request for the supply of goods or services, we are processing this data because a contract exists between us. We also have legal obligations to maintain financial information.
As a customer of yours, we may send you information regarding company updates. We do this on the basis of legitimate interest.
Data may be passed to a third party where required to fulfil our legal or contractual obligations or as requested by you. These obligations may include contact with a third party as instructed by you to fulfil our contractual obligations and includes legal obligations related to H.M.R.C.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your data.
• You have the right to ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you.
• You have a right to have any data that is incorrect, corrected.
• You have the right to object to the use of your data.
• You have the right to have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format. • You have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information Commissioner.
Getting in Contact with Us
The person responsible for all matters concerning the privacy and processing of any personal data, also known as the data controller, can be contacted as follows:
Jill Kenton – Sole Proprietor